THIS FACE CREAM CAN HELP DOUBLE YOUR CHARM. REALLY?Gurpreet Kaur
Come-on! I thought you would know better by now. No Cinderella magic can turn you into a princess with the wave of a wand, or a diva with cream. And, to make you confused further, there are hordes of commercials with celebrities endorsing beauty products and promising instant results.
Do you believe it all?
Face cream, moisturiser, serum…a product, branded or non-branded, may not be effective or suitable for everyone, it’s always a good idea to do your research before trying anything new for your face. But, yes, there are indeed potions and creams that can work their magic on your skin and make it young-looking, radiant, soft and smooth with regular use.
Just like this face cream from Soilscents.
Of course, the effectiveness of a face cream depends on a variety of factors, including the specific ingredients in the cream, the individual’s skin type and condition, and the consistency of use. But what makes them different is the fact that face creams can effectively provide hydration and moisturisation to the skin, which can help to improve the appearance and texture of the skin.
And they can also contain active ingredients such as antioxidants, peptides, and retinoids, which help address specific skin concerns such as fine lines, wrinkles, and hyperpigmentation.
Argan oil, shea butter, seabuckthorn oil, chamomile flower hydrosol, glycerine, chamomile flower essential oil, lavender flower essential oil, geranium flower essential oil and more. Seabuckthorn or the ‘wonder berry’ is the star ingredient of this cream because its anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties help fight free radicals and stimulate collagen production.
Argan oil also adds a layer of protection against the free radical damage caused by sun and pollution. Then, there is shea butter, an excellent emollient, which softens and soothes the skin with its hallmark moisturising characteristics. It also has lavender oil to calm dry skin and promote restoration. And geranium fights the signs of ageing and keeps the skin looking and feeling young and fresh.
And, there are a few things to know about the ritual of applying a face cream for the maximum effect.
- Start by washing your face with a gentle cleanser and pat it dry with a clean towel. This will remove any dirt or impurities from your skin and allow the cream to penetrate better.
- Take a small amount of cream, apply it on the centre of your face and work your way outwards, using gentle upward and outward motions. Be sure to cover your entire face, including your neck.
- Apply a small amount around your eye area using your ring finger, which applies the least amount of pressure.
- Give the cream a few minutes to absorb into your skin before applying makeup or sunscreen. This will ensure that the cream can penetrate your skin and work effectively.
- Apply your face cream twice a day, in the morning and at night, for the best results.
Okay, the magic wand is missing, but for the magic effects, there is Soilscents.