CHEERS TO NEW BEGINNINGS!Gurpreet Kaur
All of a sudden, it seems, there is a splash of pink all around. Pink, the colour that is marked by everything feminine, tells the world that International Women’s Day is near. This circled date on the calendar might not mean much to many women, but, like several other Days dedicated to causes and people, this too comes as a reminder.
For women like me, it is a reminder of the true spirit of womanhood. That it is never too late for anything- do whatever you want, learn new things, and prove that age is just a number. And to realise that when a woman combines confidence and empowerment, she becomes a force to be reckoned with. She can inspire and motivate others, challenge stereotypes and norms, and make a positive impact in her community and beyond.
And, this sense of purpose and drive can be attractive and enhance a woman’s beauty in the eyes of others. It is true, confidence and strength come from within, still, some tips can help a woman feel and look her best. So, let’s make this year’s Women’s Day special by pledging to take care of ourselves better, to pamper, and to ensure that we do not fall into the drudgery of routines.
- Take care of your skin. A good skincare routine can help improve the appearance of your skin and give you a healthy glow. Cleansing, moisturising, and using sunscreen are essential steps in any skincare routine. Try this amazing Soilscents’ moisturiser.
- Accentuate your features: Emphasising your natural features can help boost your confidence. For example, defining your eyebrows, curling your eyelashes, or using bold lipstick can draw attention to your best features.
- Practice good posture: The right posture can make you look and feel more confident and stronger. Stand up straight, keep your shoulders back, and lift your chin.
- Dress for success: Wearing clothes that fit well and make you feel good about yourself can help boost your confidence level too. Choose clothes that flatter your body type and reflect your style.
- Sleep well: Getting enough sleep is essential for overall health and can help reduce the appearance of tiredness and stress. Aim for 7-9 hours of sleep every night.
- Exercise regularly: Exercise can help improve your physical and mental health, and can give you a sense of accomplishment and empowerment. Find an activity you enjoy and make it a regular part of your routine.
- Invest in natural beauty products: A well-planned beauty care goes a long way in keeping you looking fresh and healthy year after year. Be mindful of what you put on your body and its effect on enhancing your beauty. Try Soilscents’ body butter.
- Practise self-care: Taking care of yourself mentally and emotionally can help with your inner strength. Set aside time for activities that you enjoy, such as reading, meditating, or spending time with loved ones.
Remember, a confident woman is comfortable in her own skin, embraces her strengths and weaknesses, and radiates a positive energy that can be contagious. If you need a day to start anew, let this March 8 be your door to fresh beginnings!